Ubiquiti ROCKETM5, is a rugged, high-power, linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PtMP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M combines the "brains" in one robust unit; it can be paired with your choice of AirMax BaseStation or Rocket Antennas. This versatility gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation and Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it securely into place with the universal Rocket mount built into the antennas.
Unlike standard WiFi protocol, Ubiquiti's TDMA AirMax protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises air time efficiency. It provides many performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Operating Frequency: 5470-5825 MHz
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to 75ºC
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A POE Supply Included
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Enclosure size LxWxH: 17 x 8 x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Compatible Antennas -
- AirMax Sector: 5GHz-17dBi-90º; 5GHz-16dBi-120º; 5GHz-20dBi-90º; 5GHz-19dBi-120º
- Rocket Dish: 5GHz-30dBi; 5GHz-34dBi