SM32 Alarm System Indoor Wireless Pet Immune Sensor – 9m:
Some Features for SM32 Alarm System Indoor Wireless Pet Immune Sensor – 9m:
- Highly advanced, very accurate Pet immune sensor with strong anti-error reporting.
- This wireless sensor comes with 1 detection window and will not trigger pets smaller than 25kg
- Dynamic threshold adjustment technology with good resistance to light and electromagnetic interference
- Comes with adjustable sensitivity to meet the different environmental requirements
- Ideal for home use where there are small pets
- Great for use in small to average size rooms as the sensor covers a distance of 9 meters
- The sensor comes with a lens which detects an angle of 110 degrees for up to 9 meters
- It comes with a pulse counting option
- Comes with lithium 3V CR123A Battery which last for a very long time
- Anti-tamper switch
- Battery low reporting to alarm system
If you see or hear a home security system described as “wireless,” it likely refers to one, if not all, of the following:
- A home security system that uses a cellular (wireless) signal to send alerts to a monitoring center.
- The sensors (door, window, etc.) that connect to the control panel wirelessly via radio frequencies.
- A video camera or home automation device that uses a Wi-Fi connection (wireless) to connect to the home security system.
If we refer to a home security system as wireless.
We usually mean it includes all three of the features above.
Wireless or wired home security, which is better?
There are two types of home security systems:
Each one has its pros and cons.
However, as wireless home security technology continues to improve.
Wireless systems are becoming more and more popular
And depending on your needs.
It may be the better choice for protecting your home and family.
Wireless home security pros
If you’re not a DIYer.
Then self-installation may feel like a con instead of a pro.